NplusT announces version 7 of the BarnieMAT array analysis software, building on the success of the previous versions and including the following major extensions:
- A new data management engine supports the analysis of production-level datasets, typically in the 100 GB domain
- A new library for processing image sensor measurement data.
BarnieMAT has been widely recognized for its intuitive user interface and insightful analysis & presentation of array data for product development and device characterization. Version 7 also includes:
- Enhanced integration with external Python-based data analysis environment
- Multi-thread processing support
- Optimized disk space usage by automated compression/decompression of the data objects
- New format to efficiently store shape-based bitmaps
- Extended statistical information generation of 2D and 3D distributions
- Additional and enhanced data processing library functions
- Usability and performance improvements.